

Well, there are only 16 more days until I leave the country and I am already having dreams about New Zealand and teaching and Thailand and whether or not I am going to remember everything.Lately, I have gotten so wrapped up in trying to say goodbye to everyone and am so sad to leave my friends, that I often catch myself forgetting what a great adventure I am about to embark on. As corny as that sounds, I feel like everything is really uncertain right now, that there are 50 doors open in my life, and I have to pick which one I want to walk through. Although I realize that there are not that many decisions in my life to make right now, my degree is almost finished and then it is just me and that piece of paper. No more loans, no more borrowing from the rents, no more waking up whenever I want and watching Top Model when I should really be studying. No more Ezzie's, no more SU building; its like life as I know it is coming to a grinding halt. But, it is ok. I am travelling a part of the world I have always wanted to see and hopefully many other parts after this. The real world starts soon and I am excited but not one hundred percent sure if I am ready for it.
However, I have come to a point in my life where I do not want to be scared to be a teacher anymore. I want to teach kids despite the challenges and be the best that I can be for them. I am finally ready for the next stage of my life outside of university. But before I leave, here are the people I will miss the most.

1 comment:
Shanny, you will be wonderful, we are going to have a lot of fun, and learn so much...I will be with you every step of the way, and I can't wait to share this exciting jounrey with you...Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment