skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shannon's Blog: PSIII in Kiwi County
Aotearoa - Land of The Long White Cloud
Monday, December 18, 2006
More pics
Ahh, aren't we cute. I am going to miss Costco so much. They are just like family and it has definetly been hard to say goodbye.
My extraordinarily studly brothers...
My Dad and I
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NZ Fire Rescue!
Visiting the local hall
Abel Tasman 'Tramp'
My best form after our 24 km hike
Auckland Sky Tower
After the Swoop
I'm still alive!
Abel Tasman
Sand Dunes at Cape Reinga
We braved this!
Tipi Time
Just the Two of Us
Sea Kayaking
Do we look like pros?
Waipara Wine Festival and a new 'Do'
Larissa and I
Onawe Peninsula/Akaroa Harbour
Student Teachers living the dream!
My Favorite Costco Party
The Crew
St. Patrick's Day in NZ
Linds and I
Hokitika-Wild Foods Festival
E for Effort at Camping
Room 24
The kids
Camp Wainui
My Coaststeering Get-Up
On the Rocky Beach
Enjoying the weekend
At sunset in Kaikoura
Does it get any better than this?
Our School Website
Paparoa Street School
Satellite picture of NZ
Yay for Corndogs
At the Crusaders Rugby Game
Meeting the Players
Hello!
Enjoying the Game
Our first rugby match
My Girls Back Home
Myself, Jessie, and Rachel
At Spark in the Park
Watching the Fireworks
New Zealand's Pride
The Canterbury Crusaders
Why are Kiwis called Kiwis?
Because of their National Bird!
NZ Sheep
All 13 million of them!
A Human-Size Game of Chess
In Cathedral Square
Cathedral Square
5 minutes from our house
Feed Me!
Our First Dinner Together
On the Rooftop overlooking Barbadoes Street
Lindsay and I Enjoying the View
Good Times in NZ
A View from theTop
Too much Shopping!
My first day in Christchurch
Finally Arriving in Christchurch, NZ
After 13 hours of delay, I was very happy to see Lindsay
Quading
Six Lakes, North of Fort Mcmurray
Snowmobiling
Michael and I at the trapline
One Side of the Family
Evelyn, Dad, Michael, Shannon, and Josh
The Royal Tyrrell Museum
Entrance to the Museum
Urban Place
My Mom and Step-dad's Bed & Breakfast
University of Lethbridge
U of L
Belize Bound Bunch
Trisha
Katie
Laurie
Melissa
NZ Crew
Brad
Chris
Lindsay
Larissa
Check These Out...
Rules of Rugby
Rules of Cricket
Crusaders Rugby!
NZ Emblems
The Weather in Christchurch
NZ Curriculum
All About Christchurch
Teaching English in Korea
Urban Rooms
Shannon's Favorite Things
All Uncovered - The Watchmen
Breakfast
My new roomates
Thailand!
My I-Pod!
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
White Oleander by Janet Fitch
(Song - Country of Course) Love Your Memory - Miranda Lambert
Christmas Time with the Cousins
Shannon and the Wilson Girls
Blog Archive
►
2007
(25)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(6)
▼
December
(6)
Now let us take a look at where I will be going...
More pics
16 More Days
Christchurch, NZ
Pictures!
30 more Days!
All about Shannon
Shannon
23 years old and teaching in New Zealand for 4 months! Leaving on Jan. 4th to Thailand and can't wait to see the world!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment